Date posted: May 21, 2010
Ref: LG Ally VS740 hard reset, LG Ally soft reset, LG Ally factory default settings, VS740 factory reset, hard reset LG Ally, LG Ally Reset Button.
Tips & tricks for all Verizon LG Ally Owners:
New Verizon LG Ally Owners who got problems with the New LG Cell Phone and wish to perform a hard / factory reset, here it is the guides to follow:
If you remember your Unlock Pattern and you can access the LG Ally setting menu:
1. From the Home screen, press the Menu key .
2. Touch Settings > Privacy > Factory data reset.
3. Read the warning and touch Reset phone.
For those who can’t access the phone’s setting menu?, you try hard reset your LG Ally by:
1. Turn the power off.
2. Press and hold: Home Key + Power Key + Up or Down Volume Key.
3. Turn the power on, while keeping the three keys pressed.
4. When the LG logo is shown, release the keys.
Please be notes that All installed application and user data will be deleted, Please backup your Data First
- hard reset lg ally
- LG ally hard reset
- how to reset lg ally
- reset lg ally
- lg ally factory reset
- lg ally reset
- factory reset lg ally
- master reset LG ally
- How to hard reset lg ally
- lg ally master reset
No Comments »
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.